1. Personal Data
2. Information we collect
2.1. We collect information provided by you, such as your name, email address or telephone number, where you sign-up to receive or make use of any of our services. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
2.2. We automatically collect certain information passively as a result of your use of the Open Doors Website. This information may include your IP address, operating system, browser type, access times and your geographical location.
3. Use of information
3.1. We may use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- 3.1.1. to enable you to access and use the services you select to receive;
- 3.1.2. for system administration purposes;
- 3.1.3. to analyse user behaviour and trends in order to improve and understand how people use our services;
- 3.1.4. to generate aggregated sets of non-personally identifiable information in order to inform business decisions and to power elements of the Open Doors Website;
- 3.1.5. to contact you:
- 188.8.131.52. where you have requested that we do so or to respond to communications you have sent us;
- 184.108.40.206. where it is necessary to notify you about changes or updates to our services;
- 220.127.116.11. to send notifications or newsletters you have subscribed to;
- 18.104.22.168. to obtain feedback from you in relation to the Open Doors Website or the Open Doors event;
- 22.214.171.124. where you have opted-in or as permitted by law, to send you marketing emails from an Open Doors address regarding our services or those of our partners. You can opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of them or sending an email to email@example.com requesting to be unsubscribed from our mailing list(s).
4. Disclosure of your information
4.1. We will never sell your Personal Data to third parties, though we may on occasion share or provide your Personal Data to third parties where this is necessary for operational purposes in order to facilitate the provision of the Open Doors Website and the services we provide in accordance with the Terms and this policy or where we are required to do so by law. We may also disclose your Personal Data if necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute illegal or suspected illegal activities or to prevent other damage or in response to a legal action or to enforce our rights and claims.]
4.3. We may also disclose your Personal Data to the Construction Industry Training Board (Charity Number 264289) ("CITB") (who are assisting us with the operation of the Open Doors Website) so that CITB may administer the Open Doors Website on our behalf, in relation to which purpose we will be the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
4.4. In addition, we may also disclose your Personal Data where necessary in order to enforce our Terms or other agreements, or to a prospective buyer and the ultimate buyer in the event that the whole or any relevant part is sold.
4.5. We may also share anonymous aggregated usage information with others.
5. Data storage
5.1. All Personal Data you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately however, the transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites or services and any transmission is at your own risk.
7. Access to your Personal Data
7.1. In accordance with applicable law, you have the right to find out what Personal Data we hold about you at any time. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
7.2. You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also opt-out of receiving any marketing emails by clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of such emails or sending an email to email@example.com requesting to be unsubscribed from our mailing list(s).
8. Contact us
8.1. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.