Time Square is a £107 million mixed use development that is being carried out by Warrington Borough Council & VINCI Construction UK Ltd to revitalise the traditional retail and leisure heart of Warrington’s town centre and the Bridge Street area. When completed in 2020, the scheme will create a new family-friendly shopping, restaurant and leisure experience with a newly developed, contemporary market hall and a state-of-the-art multiplex cinema at its heart.
Key components of theTime Square scheme will include:
• A new state-of-the-art, 2,500 seat, 13 screen multiplex cinema let to Cineworld, incorporating a Superscreen
• New contemporary and vibrant city centre leisure and shopping destination with a modern new market hall replacing the current market building (due to be demolished March 2017)
• Nationally and regionally recognised family restaurants bringing exciting leisure facilities to the town centre currrently lacking in Warrington.
• A 103,000sq ft office and administrative facility to be occupied by Warrington Borough Council.
• A new public square providing an ideal location for events, pop up retail opportunities and leisure activities.
Steel Erecting to leisure plot, foundations and retaining walls to market
|Address||VINCI CONSTRUCTION UK LIMITED
Warrington Time Square
|Length of Visit||1 Hour|
|Maximum Group Size||10|
|Register by||March 15, 2018|
No access to ground as it will be too unsuitable unfortunately.
Annette McGoff DipM MCIM
The next Open Doors will take place in 2019.