The Contract is a 12 year maintenance contract for Gloucester Street lighting, with an initial 4 year Capital Investment Phase (CIP) to upgrade 55,000 luminaires to LED and replace 4,467 concrete columns with steel columns. The contract also covers the maintenance of illuminated street furniture and traffic signals.
Visitors will listen to a short presentation outlining what Skanska are doing around the county, upgrading and maintaining the streetlight infrastucture. Topics in the presentation will include:
- The History of Streetlighting in Gloucestershire
- Operation Aspects of the Contract
- An Introduction to our CMS (Central Management System)
- The Importance of Health, Safety and Environment Within the Construction Industry
- How Skanska work together with the Community
Please advise Skanska before the event should you require any special access requirements