Kier Group plc Contact
The demolition and site clearance of the existing retail units to Terminus Road, nos 13 – 47, units 9a & 9b within the existing Arndale Centre, access from Sutton Road into the existing service yard and associated landscaping. The corner of Ashford Road and Terminus Road will form the new gateway with the proposed new development extended past the current building foot print onto highways land.
The construction of circa 17, 290m² (186,114 ft²) of retail space extension includes:
- 4 nos. MSU’s (Major Space Users). Large retail units with retail over two levels
- Circa 19 nos. new contemporary retail units designed to meet the requirements of a modern retail operator including the capability to support mezzanines.
- 317 parking spaces on two new decks of car parking above the existing MSCP, featuring "park mark standard" security and lighting.
- Possible mix of uses: A1, A2, A3, A4 and A5.
- Co-ordination of new public realm with the East Sussex County Council’s and Eastbourne Borough Council’s new bus interchange layout on Terminus Road.
- Co-ordination of scheme with the East Sussex County Council’s and Eastbourne Borough Council’s highway improvements to Ashford Road, Gildridge Road and Terminus Road pedestrian crossover.
- Improved site access points for pedestrians, cyclists, customer, public transport vehicles and delivery vehicles.
- Public Realm and Landscaping.
We will have a site office with meeting space to discuss the planned works. During this period there will be service diversions taking place and demolition activities. This will be viewed from a distance due to the nature of works being carried out.
|Address||Kier office, 38A Ashford Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3TB
The site office is in Ashford Road above the Kwik Fit garage and is accessed by the street level entrance door. By train leave by Ashford Road exit from the station which is 100 metres away.
Not by site office but plenty of car parks in local area.
Please be aware visitors may have to pay for a Pay & Display car park
|Length of Visit||1 Hour|
|Maximum Group Size||10|
|Register by||24 Mar 2017|
We can provide disabled access to ground floor meeting room space only.
All visitors must be 12 years and above
Book a Visit Manage your Bookings
The final date for booking visits to this site has passed.