Glasgow Queen Street station is being transformed to create a bigger and brighter transport hub for the city.
The redeveloped station, which is due for completion in 2020, will give passengers:
- A contemporary building both internally and externally
- A new expanded concourse
- Improved, fully accessible, entrances on Dundas Street and George Square
- New station facilities including accessible toilets, lost property and ticket office as well as space for retail
- Extended platforms to accommodate longer trains of up to eight carriages
For more information, visit: www.networkrail.co.uk/GlasgowQueenStreet
This is an opportunity to view Glasgow Queen Street station’s transformation from inside the worksite.
The visit will entail:
- Site induction and project overview
- Access to work site
- Q&A session
Book your visit Manage your Bookings
The final date for booking visits to this site has passed.