The construction of the new Regional performance Centre for Sport in Caird Park on behalf of Dundee City Council.
The project comprises a programme of works to provide sports facilities for aspiring athletes at national and regional level including the following in Caird Park, Dundee:
• Main sports building to include multi-sports hall, spectator seating, strength & conditioning and sport science facilities.
• Indoor full size 3G Football Pitch
• Indoor athletics running straight and hub facilities upgrade of existing athletics track
• Outdoor 3G Rugby / Football pitch
• Construction of an Energy Centre as part of a District Heating Network
• Associated parking, fencing and infrastructure including landscaping works
Construction and fit out of The Main Hub Building, Athletics Running Straight & Football Building.
The construction of a new Energy Centre and District Heating network including full Mechanical and Electrical fit out and commissioning.
Earthworks to form a platform on which a new outdoor 3G Rugby Football Pitch will be constructed.
Refurbishing the existing Athletics track and in field.
|Address||Mains Loan, Caird Park Dundee
The site is situated at the corner of the A90 Kingsway and Forfar Road. Access to the site can be gained from either the Kingsway or from Claverhouse Road.
Parking is available in the contractor’s car park which is adjacent to Caird Park Castle then a short 5 minute walk to the site offices.
|Length of Visit||1 Hour|
|Maximum Group Size||20|
|Register by||March 17, 2019|
Book your visit Manage your Bookings
March 22, 2019
|9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.||Fully Booked|
|11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.||Fully Booked|
|1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.||Fully Booked|
Want to visit this site but booking not open or fully booked? Use the waiting list function to be notified when places become available