Prism Offsite Manufacturing's facility comprises a two floor office facility and two factory units (one wholly occupied and
one part occupied).
Please note that on arrival, all visitors must sign in at the Gatehouse where they will be issued with a pass and directed to the Prism office.
The nearest station is York. Taxis are available immediately outside the station and takes approximately 15mins.
Bus services No 12, No 9 and No 20 are available to Monks Cross with a 10 minute walk.
There is a dedicated cycle parking area on site.
Parking is available on site for both staff and visitors. Visitor parking is available in front of the office with dedicated Prism
parking also available adjacent to Unit 2 (Hi-Viz must be worn).
By Car From the North
1. Leave the A1(M) at junction 47 and head towards York on the A59
2. Turn left onto the York Ring Road (A1237)
3. Continue along the ring road crossing 7 roundabouts
4. At the 8th roundabout take the last exit signposted Monks Cross (A1036)
5. At the next roundabout, go straight across and continue on the A1036 Direction York
6. At the traffic lights, turn right onto New Lane
7. Follow the road along New Lane to the mini roundabout
8. Go straight across and continue on New Lane for 200m. Prism is located on your right.
By Car From the South
1. Leave the A1(M) at junction 44 and follow signs for York onto the A64
2. Continue on the A64 for several miles following signs for Scarborough
3. You will eventually approach a roundabout with signs for York (A1036) in the left hand lane. Take this exit signposted Monks Cross.
Continue as from the North.
There are numerous taxi services available throughout York.
The number for Fleetways’ Taxis: 01904 645333.
The nearest airport is Leeds/Bradford Airport which is 38 miles away.