Construction of The Lumen started in July 2018.
Combining contemporary design with cutting-edge amenities, the Lumen will offer over 100,000 sq ft of Grade A offices and unparalleled opportunities to collaborate with researchers and other brands within the Helix ecosystem.
- 8 Storey office development
- Finished to CAT A standard
- Slip-formed concrete cores supporting a structural steel frame
- Curtain walling façade
- BREEAM Excellent
- Externally public realm works including various retaining structures and rain gardens
- Structural steel erection
- Suspended slab pour
- M&E installation (first fix)
- Underground services
Newcastle Upon Tyne
The site is adjacent to the junction of St James’ Boulevard and Bath Lane. There is no parking provision on site. Pedestrian access through site gate adjacent to The Core building.
|Length of Visit||1 Hour|
|Maximum Group Size||10|
|Register by||March 22, 2019|
Must be accompanied by an adult
The next Open Doors will take place from Monday 16 - Saturday 21 March 2020.