Kier was appointed by Bournemouth University to deliver a new build construction of faculty of health and social sciences for the university. It will be a 4-7 storey building with open atrium areas.
The outcome will be a new world class training and research facility for health and social science students, university administration and library staff. The project aims to combine staff and students from up to 15 separate buildings, encouraging a lean work space.
This is an opportunity to see behind the hoardings of the Bournemouth University Gateway Building we are delivering in Bournemouth.
At Kier, we are passionate about showcasing all that the built environment has to offer. During the tour we will;
1. Site induction – a welcome to the site, cover off health and safety and introduce you to key members of the team
2. Project overview - an introduction of the project itself and confirm the key milestones
3. Walk around the project
4. Careers within the built environment – a brief overview of the various jobs available and routes to entry
5. Questions & feedback
Thank you! We look forward to welcoming you to a Kier site.
We are passionate about showcasing all that the built environment has to offer and we look forward to showing you around this project. Our team will be happy to assist with any questions you may have; from site specific query to how you can start a career within construction.
On the day, please make sure;
- You are wearing sensible clothing (legs must be covered – no shorts or skirts)
- You wear suitable shoes (flat, fully enclosed, boots would be ideal – steel toe capped preferable)
Once again, thanks for taking the time to book on to this visit and we look forward to welcoming you in March.
|Address||St. Pauls Lane Bournemouth
Parking can be found on surrounding roads (pay and displau charges may apply)
|Length of Visit||2 Hours|
|Maximum Group Size||10|
|Register by||March 21, 2019|
14 – 18 year olds must be accompanied by parent or guardian (with the maximum of 2 children per adult)
The next Open Doors will take place from Monday 16 - Saturday 21 March 2020.