We are constructing a smart motorway between junctions 2 and 4 of the M6 in both directions. The project totals 22km in total and suffers from congestion and unreliable journey times, carrying approximately 120,000 vehicles per day between Coventry and Birmingham. As part of the upgrade, we will add an extra lane in both directions, introduce new CCTV cameras and electronic information signs and signals on gantries.
- Installing new drainage and refurbishing existing drainage
- Removing existing gantries and installing new and refurbished gantries
- Removing existing environmental barrier and installing improved environmental barrier
- Installing new technology to help support the upgrade to smart motorway
- Installing surface water channels, VRS
|Address||M6 2-4 SMP, Balfour Beatty VINCI junction 4 compound, Coleshill Heath Road, Off A446, Coleshill, Warwickshire
|Download directions to site|
|Length of Visit||1 Hour|
|Maximum Group Size||15|
|Register by||March 18, 2019|
Book your visit Manage your Bookings
The final date for booking visits to this site has passed.