A new residential development at the former Lowfield School, Acomb comprising:
- 18 one and two bed apartments
- 26 two bed bungalows
- 96 two, three and four bed dwellings
- 60% Private Sales, 20% Shared Ownership, 20% Social Rent
City of York’s largest housing development since the 1970s. The first of 8 residential developments in the City. Procured through Homes England Delivery Partner Panel 3 (DPP3) Framework. Works commenced 6th December 2019 with enabling works to the former secondary school and these will complete In the summer of 2022. Other Client Stakeholders involved are Yorkshire Water, Community Build and 6 Self build properties. Inclusive of 2 green spaces Village Green (incorporating an outdoor playground).
The site visit will include:
- Welcome and Introduction to site including
- Safety briefing, PPE, and Site Overview by project manager
- Site tour by Project/Site Managers
- Careers in construction insight
- Questions and Answers
Please ensure you are wearing suitable Clothing and Footwear.
Information on Open Doors 2022 will be released shortly