About Birmingham Council House Project
The scope for both the Council House and the Council House Extension Re – wire to both buildings – sub mains, small power and lighting.
We will also be:
• New fire alarm to both buildings
• New intruder alarm to Council House
• New lightning protection to Council House Extension
• Refurb of heritage front of house to Council House – now complete
• External elevations to Council House
• Stone repairs and cleaning
• New lighting
• Repairs and decorations to windows
• Bird netting
The value of works is just over £24m, and we are in week 77 of a 106 week programme.
Visitors will go on a tour of the completed of external works to the Council House which would include stone repairs, window repairs and decoration. There will also be a tour of the Council House Extension which would include electrical works, 1st and 2nd fix, making good and decoration works.
Bookings are currently unavailable for this site.