The forecast for this project is listed below
•1,500+ new homes for private sale, affordable rent & shared ownership
• 12-year construction programme with seven phases
• A mix of apartments and townhouses, for people at all stages of their lives: single occupants and couples, new families, growing families and downsizers
• The first occupants moved in – two years before anticipated
• All homes meet Level 4 of the former Code for Sustainable Homes
• Creation of a £150,000 Community Trust Fund to support community groups and projects
On the day visitors will be asked to arrive promptly for a project presentation followed by a health and safety briefing and then supervised walkabout to see current site activities and completed works of Phase 1. Visitors are likely to see RC framework, bricklaying, and first & second fix of M&E works.
|Address||Lovell Site Office
Woolwich New Road
Turn left out of Woolwich Arsenal station and follow Woolwich New Road up hill with Tesco on your right hand side.
|Length of Visit||1 and Half Hours|
|Maximum Group Size||10|
|Register by||March 19, 2019|
Book your visit Manage your Bookings
The final date for booking visits to this site has passed.