About Wythenshawe Hospital - Manchester
We have worked with the Trust to maintain, improve, upgrade, and refurbish their hospital estate which includes Trafford General Hospital, the birthplace of the NHS.
The type of projects being delivered through the contract are:
Major capital investment programme
Infrastructure upgrades including fire stopping works and M&E upgrades
Maintenance and lifecycle improvement work
Example projects completed:
- Installation of car park lighting at Clinical Science Building
- Water heater replacement and electrical works at Clinical Science Building
- Water & medical gas works to Wilson & Doyle Wards
- Installation of vanguard units and link corridors to create two temporary theatres.
- Firestopping works
- Generator load bank connection worksSubstation electrical works
- Children’s ward vanguard unit – construction of an external covered walkway linking the existing hospital to one temporary vanguard operating theatre.
- First floor kitchen refurbishment works
- Nurse call system installation across five departments including Outpatients, X-ray and Ante-natal
Construction is so much more than hard hats and boots.. come and see for yourself!
All participants will have the opportunity to hear from key colleagues in the business who will share their route into Industry and share the core departments which contirbute to the success of the project delivery, these will include but are not limited to:
Business winning function, Commerical roles, Operational roles, Trade roles and much more!
In addition to this you will attend a site tour which will demonstrate a mixture of planned, in-progress and completed works.
Bookings are currently unavailable for this site.